11/18/2016

Shadows.....


Yep, it’s that time of year, somewhere in between fall and winter; the veil between the worlds of the living and the dead remains thin.   Halloween and Samhain have passed, and I am seeing shadow figures moving around frequently, especially when I am out in the dark (morning or evening), and that tells me that those on the other side?  Remain on our side, often making themselves known as it is easier for them to do so.  

Disconcerting?  Well for those of us who are sensitive intuitives, not so much.   I do see them throughout the year, but not at the rate they are making themselves known to me currently and over the past month or two.   I  have to admit though when I do see a fleeting shadow person darting by unexpectedly? the hair on the back of my neck stands up.  I have been surprised many times the past week or two, while out walking my pups in the dark.  These figures are sooooo visible!  Astounding to be sure, but hey, they are not to be feared; they are just lost.

One of the questions I have, is do these shadow figures and ghosts gain more energy when the moon is full?  I believe so; the moon was full earlier this week, and I have seen quite a few the last few days, darting here and there, sometimes hiding behind a tree for cover after they’ve been spotted by either me or my husband Jerry, who frequently accompanies me on my evening walk with the pups. 


When you are out and about in the dark in the coming weeks, pay attention to that action at the corner of your eye, it just might be a visitor.