10/18/2015

Developing Psychic Awareness….Possible?

Last weekend we were at ParaCon, the big paranormal convention held yearly in Mahnomen, Minnesota.  It is always an amazing experience, this year, made even better because our friend Jen who is a very gifted Psychic Medium/Reiki Healer was in the booth next to ours.  Over the course of the two days, there were several times Jen would motion me over to her booth while she was working her magic on someone, so that I could feel the energy flow.  Amazing? Yes.  It felt warm, even hot, electric and and I could feel it stretching a couple feet up and sideways. Think of stepping into a warm bath, or the warmth of the sun on a cold day - that's how it felt.  It also felt like it was fluctuating becoming bigger and brighter.  Although I am no stranger to feeling my own energy, this?  Was simply astonishing and exciting.


In the afternoon of the second day, Jen came and asked me to come to her booth and help.  The client she was working on has a daughter who disappeared over a year ago, and she has not been found.   Jen told me that she is dead, a dark circumstance, and she wanted me to ask to be shown where her body lies.

I thought “gee, I am NO psychic, I may be intuitive and an empath,  but…..”, and promptly asked “what do I do?” 

Jen indicated that I should sit on the chair, gave me pen and paper, and told me to ask to be shown where this girl can be found.  If I received any answers at all I was to write it all down.  Suddenly I felt the shiver of spirit and knew that the daughter was with us even before Jen confirmed it. 

I closed my eyes and tried to communicate and meditate; no easy task when there is so much hustle and bustle going on all around, but somehow I managed.  Then I saw complete blackness; after a few minutes brilliant purple came into view. 

I thought “weird, wonder what that means” and then with activity that is ParaCon happening all around me, my concentration was broken.

I sat there for a bit thinking about that purple.  I stood up and I told Jen that I all I had seen was the dark and the purple; she nodded and showed me their notes.  And there it was; the color purple was written at the top of the list.  Had I been shown this by the missing girl?  Maybe, and it made me feel crazy weird – I couldn’t fully focus for a while, except on the weird feelings I was having. 

Back at my booth I couldn’t shake it, and I thought about all that had transpired.   Can psychic ability be learned?  Or is it something that goes hand in hand with intuitiveness, and one can learn how to use it?  Awaken it in other words?  I have no idea – but what I do know?  It was a phenomenal experience, and I am grateful to Jen for giving me the opportunity to be all that I can be. 

Later that day when things were settling down, I asked Jen where she thought this young girl was.   She told me that she believes that this girl is in a lake, underwater not far from the shore resting in the silt of the lake under a boat, and that the girl has something purple. So it all makes sense now; the darkness I was shown could be the underwater world of being in silt and under a boat and the purple?  Either something she has or  had.

Difficult to discern just where she may be, but I do hope they find her soon.  She and her mother needs that closure, and perhaps then, she can rest in peace.  Of course should I find out that she has been found?  I most certainly will report back.