8/08/2010

Guardian Spirits

In June our paranormal group did an investigation in June out in western Minnesota at an old house that had been there since the 1800's. During an EVP session, Jerry (my husband) asked several questions which we received answers too from an unseen but not unfelt spirit. One of the questions he asked was if any of us had spirits watching over us. The voice on the evp recording said "Stephie". I wasn't really surprised at this, and it was comforting somehow. 

Last month I was in the Pacific Northwest for two weeks. I took lots of photos in the rain forest. Beautiful, majestic, and enormous trees populate the entire region, and I do so love trees! As I was looking through the photos, I found several of them with unexplainable phenomena, a beautiful orb and lights that just weren't a part of the landscape that I saw when I was there.  Are these orbs and lights the spirits watching over me? I don't know, but I'd like to think so.



See the beautiful classic orb right in the center of the photo?  Look up and to the left, and see the other one, not as bright, but still there.

Me and my girls, I'm on the left, note the light in front of me. 


This photo was taken 5 seconds later.  No light!

These  two photos were taken five seconds apart, my camera was on a timer.  Interesting isn't it that the first photo shows clearly some kind of light in front of me, the next nothing?  The photos below were taken on the timer also, the first there's a light just to the left and up from my head, the second, taken five seconds after shows no light. 






























Do I have guardian spirits watching over me?  Well, I'd like to think so, and, after seeing these photos I just have to believe I do :)